Transition To Practice Symposium
New Name... Same Great Experience
It's Time to Create. Cultivate. Celebrate.
We are happy to announce that the ANCC Practice Transition Accreditation Program ® (PTAP) Symposium is now called the ANCC Transition to Practice (TTP) Symposium.
Even though our symposium name has changed, you will still learn from nursing professional development practitioners about world-class Transition to Practice Programs (TTP). During this three-day immersive experience, you will get energized with innovative ideas, implementation tools, and a network of colleagues from across the globe.
Join us for an information packed event taking place May 15-17th in Orlando, Florida.
Our ANCC Transition to Practice Symposium is tailor-made for you, nursing, and interprofessional professionals interested in getting the latest best practices and real-world guidance related to TTP residencies or fellowships. Plus, you can earn up to 13.5 CNE credits*.
Who Should Attend
- TTP Program Director
- APP Program Director
- Nurse Faculty
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Nursing Director or Manager
- Magnet® Program Director
- Pathway to Excellence® Program Director
ANA members receive $50 off registration!
ANA membership ID number is required when registering to receive this discount.
Meet The Speakers
GENERAL SESSION 1
Speaker, Author and Talent Development Coach
GENERAL SESSION 2
Mary Jo Assi
Associate Chief Nursing Officer
Mgr, Strategic Consulting
GENERAL SESSION 3
Empathy Educator, Pt. Advocate & Inspirational Speaker
- Learn how to lead with peace and power through your unique gifts.
- Hear from experts in the field of nurses residency, nurse fellowship, and APP fellowship programs during TTP power sessions and TTP pitch sessions.
- Become better informed about TTP through our "best practices."
- Learn from ANCC leaders on how credentialing can leverage your workforce.
- Hear from nursing and healthcare experts on the state of TTP research.
- Learn from industry leaders on how to storm, form, and norm your APP fellowship program.
- All of this, plus, the opportunity to earn up to 13.5 CNE credits*.
*The American Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17219.
*CNE credit quantity is subject to change.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
As a nurse, having trustworthy, accurate information is vital during healthcare crises like COVID-19. These official CDC training materials are created by IPC experts for healthcare professionals. Learn PPE safety tips, infectious disease guidelines, how to speak to coworkers and patients about infection prevention, and more. Sign up today to learn how you can stop the spread.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel