Be part of a global movement to equip and empower the next generation of nurses and midwives as leaders, practitioners, and advocates in health.
Nursing Now USA was launched on April 9, 2019 by the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill School of Nursing, the University of Washington School of Nursing, the American Nurses Association and the U.S. Public Health Service. As part of the global Nursing Now campaign, our vision is Nurses Lead America to Health. Our mission is to educate consumers, families and communities about how nurses affect their health and well-being, and ensure nurses are positioned to drive changes that will improve health for all people. One way that Nursing Now USA will achieve this vision is by actively supporting the Nightingale Challenge. For more information on Nursing Now USA email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of the Nightingale Challenge is to help develop the next generation of young nurses and midwives as leaders, practitioners and advocates in health, and to demonstrate that nursing and midwifery are exciting and rewarding careers. The global aim is to have at least 20,000 nurses and midwives aged 35 and under benefitting from this in 2020, with at least 1,000 organizations taking part. Nursing Now USA is focused on leadership and professional development opportunities for early career nurses.
Webinar: Leading Ethically from Where You Are
- AACN Leadership Development Programs
- American Academy of Nursing Institute for Nursing Leadership
- American Organization of Nurse Executive Competencies
- AONL Fellow Designation
- CENP Essentials Review Course
- Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL)
- Competencies and Curricular Expectations for Clinical Nurse Leader Education and Practice
- Emerging Nurse Leader Institute
- Institute for Global Health Leadership – Sigma Theta Tau Event, November, 2019
- Leadership Development at AACN
- Nurse Executive Competencies
- Nurse Leader Journal
- Nurse Manager Competencies
- Nurses on Boards Coalition
- Nursing Leadership Thought Leaders
- Practice Leadership Network (PLN)
- Voice of Nursing Leadership Magazine
AACN Leadership Development Program for Deans/Directors
- AACN-Wharton Executive Leadership Program
- AACN's Leadership Networks
- Advancing Academic Leadership for New Deans
- Executive Development Series for Deans
- Membership Volunteer & Engagement Opportunities
- MentorLINK: Connecting for Success
For Associate/Assistant Deans/Faculty
NurseTRUST plans to offer a number of opportunities for early career nurse leaders to engage with the organization, as part of NurseTRUST’s commitment to the Nightingale Challenge.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel